Air U-Neck Sleeveless Side Pocket 2-in-1 Dress
Hey now, you're an all star - so dress like one in this open slit bottom dress perfect for playing tennis (or watching tennis.. or doing literally anything).
- For: Yoga & Studio, On The Move and Lounging.
- Cloudful® Air fabric. It is soft to touch, moisture-wicking, yet much cooler and sleeker next to your skin. Ideal for humid conditions and low intensity recreation like yoga, barre ballet dance, pilates, golf and other casual activities.
- Back designs with the classic Y-shape.
- Featuring removable pads for customized support only when and where you want it.
- 2-in-1: Built-in romper for comfort & protection (shorts are not separate).
- Breathable fabrics for indoor & outdoor activities so you can be sure to feel comfortable throughout your workout and throughout the day.
- Never worry about embarrassing sweat stains again with fabric technology that wicks sweats and other liquids.
Fabric & Care
- 77% nylon and 23% elastane
- Machine wash cold
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Wash with like colors
- Turn garment inside out
Free Shipping on orders over $49
*Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping may take longer than estimated. If you have any questions, please give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team will do all they can to help you!
*To see a list of countries we ship to and estimated shipping times, click here
*RE: COVID-19, click here
Love the dress, very cute. I purchased a size S, and it fits great, but honesyly if you're going for a tighter look I'd size down a bit. The straps are also a bit long, wish I was able to adjust those.
Was nervous about the fit on my curves but OMG i feel so confident in this! It hangs so well on my hips and shapes to my curves without being too tight. Size up—the size chart gave me the perfect fit. I will be buying the longer version next but this length is still wonderful! The spandex rides up a little but that’s a given with thick thighs.
Even hides my pandemic +7 pounds. Can't wait for warm weather to wear it.
I would definitely say to size up to fit comfortably